Title: Barsaive At War
Product Number: LRGED-101
ISBN #: 0-9704191-0-4
"The landing of the Theran behemoth atop the Ayodhya Liferock was like a thrown gauntlet to the nations of Barsaive. Now, the Dwarf kingdom of Throal picks up that gauntlet, and attempts to gather the forces of Barsaive in a climactic struggle for independence from Thera.
* The Dwarf nation of Throal attempts to gather the political and military support of the peoples of Barsaive with a Declaration of War . . .
* A young, battered girl with strange powers is found on the edges of Barsaive, and her last, dying guardian asks for her safe return to his master . . .
* In preparation for the coming war, the forces of Barsaive and Thera begin to plan and move. Raids and skirmishes dot the land, as resources are gathered or lost, and new alliances are formed . . .
* A mysterious mission, on behalf of a mysterious employer, that involves the transport of the legendary Everliving Flower without the knowledge of the Blood Wood . . .
* The war rapidly escalates as Barsaive begins the siege of the Theran Behemoth, Triumph . . .
* A small force is dispatched from the Triumph to Jerris, only to discover that Iopos has not been idle during this war . . .
* In an attempt to remove Vivane's support from Sky Point, a magic ritual of great power is attempted by the Dragons, with the aid of the Barsaivian forces . . .
* The armies collide at the last Theran stronghold in the land of Barsaive, Sky Point, in a cataclysmic battle that alters the very future of the world . . .
Barsaive at War is a campaign supplement for Earthdawn. It introduces eight significant events, which outline an epic-style campaign. Each of the events can also stand alone, to form mini-campaigns. Taken together, the characters are placed in the center of a story that changes the face of Barsaive, and its future forever. Barsaive at War is intended for characters Fourth Circle and above, of any discipline."